Monday, February 1, 2010

Hmmmm...

I've been debating whether or not to start a blog for over a year now, but today, the internal argument has literally spilled out of my head and into my lap top. As much as I love the idea of sharing my happenings, my thoughts, and my opinons with everyone (friends and strangers alike) I keep wondering what I have to offer. I mean, really, there are already millions of blogs out there about being a writer, being a woman, being Iranian, being a daughter, sister, and friend, being married, and even being an NFL wife...so I ask myself, what's the point? And I suppose that today, I've finally answered. There really isn't a point at all, and I love that. No point, no pressure, no deadline...just me doing what I love to do...just me writing.
So here I am. Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment